Mission for clearer skin Part 1

8:57 am

I have always been quite lucky about having a clear complexion, however in the last few months I am constantly experiencing breakouts,

I have tried loads of treatments, and had some positive results, but not found anything that can stop the breakout, and I refuse to stop wearing make-up.

So have decided to start taking supplements and I will update you in the next couple of months on how I get on.

 Seven Seas Perfect harmony, Perfectil Hair, Skin & Nails and Hri Clear Complexion Tablets

Available at Boots & Superdrug,

Seven Seas Health oils Perfect Harmony, has Evening Primrose & Starflower oil, which will help balance those pesky hormones.

Perfectil - provide all the nutrients and vitamins to promote healthy hair, skin and nails.

HRI - is a traditional herbal remedy which should help clear skin.

So I am hoping this will help, As lately I only feel comfortable with make-up on, and I want to recapture my barefaced glow too!

Thanks for reading and I will update you in the next couple of months.

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net