Face of the day

3:38 pm


Following my day cream:



I blend a small amount of Vichy Dermablend Foundation with my RT buffing brush, I build up a little extra under my eyes and over any post acne marks, I use Maybelline 24 colour tattoo in shade On and On The Bronze as a base over my eyelids, From the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette I used shade Factory in the crease and shade Nooner as a transition colour to blend it out, Dust in the inner corner and on the browbone as a highlight.  I line my lower waterline with Kiko Eyeshadow stick in shade Nile Green. I used Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara (which I forgot to photograph) on my upper and lower eyelashes, I set my base with Georgio Armani Micro-fil loose powder. I applied Bourjois Cream Blush in shade 4, and applied Illamasqua cream pigment in shade Hollow to contour. I finish up with Kiko Latex Lipstick in Attractive Pink, and I am good to go!


Left to right - Kiko Lipstick, Maybelline on&on the bronze, Kiko NileGreen, UD shade Nooner, Bourjois cream blush 04 and illamasqua cream pigment in Hollow. 


XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net