Daytime Green-Smokey Eye

2:24 pm

The hearts or for tomorrow in honour of St Valentines day 

Super quick green smokey eye..
Just to change things up from the usual neutral colours, I just thought I would share the eye look I did today..

Using shade Peridot from my Laura Mercier palette (link to my review here) , I applied this shade as a light wash over the entire eyelid, then I used shade Ivy to blend into the eye socket and shade Soft Amethyst as a browbone highlight. I then applied Kiko Eyeshadow Stick (link to my review here) in shade Onyx Black to my waterline (allow to set) and on my lid as a eyeliner quickly blending out with a fluffy eye brush, adding a bit more to blend out to what I like to call daytime-smokey level! Lashings of mascara and I am good to go!

Onyx Black, Peridot, Ivy and Soft Amethyst. 


XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net