Daniel Sandler Goodies!

11:07 pm

Well I know I'm a little late with the Mr Sandler bandwagon, I have definitely been missing out! 

Take a look at these two beauties.


Daniel Sandler Kabeauti Brush and Watercolour blush in flushed. 


The duo fibre brush makes buffing a dream, it is large and ensures a polished finish in no time. It's incredibly soft and does not shed it comes in a plastic protective case which is useful when travelling. It can be used in several ways, after applying foundation, I run it across my face in a circular motion to ensure the foundation is buffed in so it leaves a smooth airbrushed finish, applying bronzer as it picks up just the right amount. It's also great for blending contour, blusher and highlighter, or blending layers of blush.

The price is £26, and can be purchased from the website, I will post the link below. 

Now onto the blush, firstly you have to remember to shake well before use so the liquid and pigment mix together.

It is a runny liquid which is highly pigmented a little goes a long way, and I doubt I will ever use it up, it can be dispersed onto the back of you hand and you can either use your fingers or a stippling brush to apply, there is a Sandler brush specific for this product which I do not have. You do have to work quickly with it as it sets fast. Once on it lasts all day, it does not emphasise pores and leaves a beautiful flush. It comes in 12 colours, so there is plenty of choice, It costs £15.50, and although the bottle is dinky it will last a long time because you only need a tiny amount.






Have you tried any products from this brand? What's you favourite shade of the watercolour blush? Let me know what you think.

You can purchase the Kabeauti brush here and Watercolour blush here



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net