L'Oréal Nude Magique CC Cream - Anti - Dullness

9:56 pm













How about one of those days when you want light coverage but don't have the time to put a full face on?
A year or so it was all about BB cream, this year it's all about CC cream or colour correcting cream! Now I personally was not a massive fan of BB creams, as it just seemed to look like a heavy orange mask on my face and gave me a complexion like I'd been tangoed. I have been quite impressed with this L'Oréal product
The logic behind this is it will counteract and correct leaving you with a fresh, even, glowing face.It comes in three different types, Anti-Dullness, Anti-Redness, Anti-Fatigue. They start of as unusual colours, just like those colour correcting concealers that you may have seen in the past. Anti-Dullness starts of a mauve colour. Anti-Redness a green and Anti-fatique starts of a warm apricot colour. I swatched them all in Boot. They contain smart pigment capsules that transform into a foundation on application, which as you can see on the swatches below this really does happen.



It claims to be a one colour fits all, not sure if this would be the case, after it sinks in it did really adapt to my skin, I have tried it on my mom and daughter and it adjusted to fit them and we differ. However I did swatch the Anti-Fatique one in store and that came out really dark on me. So I think it's important to pick the right one of the three.

 I am quite happy to wear this product for a quick day look, the coverage is light, quite dewy and very buildable. Also for £9.99 and 30mls of product, which performs as promised, mmm can't be bad.

Let me know what you think of the CC cream. Have you tried it yet? it's available at Boots at the moment 2 products for £15 and Superdrug are doing 3 for 2.

 My next post will be a little about my skin type and foundation shades that I use for comparison purposes.

 Anyway thanks for reading and feel free to comment or ask me any questions you like and I will try to help.

 XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net