My all time favourite top picks!

10:56 pm



Just thought I'd talk to you about some of my personal favourite products and the shades that I use. I can do a in depth review of any of these products if you want me to, but I thought I would give you the roundup as a starting point, 
For reference my Mac foundation is NC20, and NC25 in the summer.

My favourites are as follows:

Primer - Guerlain L'or Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold Make-up Base - one word Radiant.
High end base - Dior Nude Skin in shade 021 Linen - dewy, flawless finish. 
Drugstore base - Bourjois healthy mix foundation shade 52 Vanilla - bendable, gorgeous base. 
Powder Base - Bare Minerals Original foundation - shade light - quick to apply, glowing complexion, weightless feel.

High end concealer/highlighter - Guerlain Precious Light shade 02, pricey but dark shadows under eyes? What dark shadows?
Concealer to hide spots - BareMinerals ready concealer in 02.

Powder - Mac Mineralise Skinfinish in medium - pefect natural finish. 
Powder blush it's gotta to be Nars blush in Orgasm! Love love love!

Mascara - Guerlain Noir G - eyelashes look so defined, and volumised without clumps and very conditioning formula. 
Gel liner - Mac Fluidline - create perfect cat eye, or flick.

Pencil liner - Urban Decay 24/7 - choice of colours cannot be beat, creamy, longlasting and does not drag.

Liquid Highligter - Mac Luster Drops - makes you look luminous and angelic! 
Powder highlighter - Guerlain Meteorites Perles d'azur - complexion glows. 
Contour Blush - Mac blush in Harmony - slims face adds dimension.

Bronzer - Bourjois Maxi Delight - sunkissed delight.

Lipstick - Mac Up the Amp - smells gorgeous, lasts and conditioning.

Lipgloss - Bare Minerals Marvellous Moxie Starlet - lovely slight menthol taste, glossy colour.

Eyeshadows Urban Decay Naked Palette 1 - can create so many looks best palette ever! 

These are some of the products that I reach for all the time, let me know if you would like me to do a more in depth review/swatches etc.

Do you use any of these products? What are your essential products that you could not live without? 

What's your favourite product today could end up being my favourite make-up tomorrow & vice versa :-)  thanks for reading

XOXO

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net