Bourjois Cream Blush

10:58 pm

Hello readers 

I have always enjoyed Bourjois iconic Little Round Blush Pots, they are highly pigmented, good choice of colour's available and those round pots are just so cute! So I was highly excited to see the new cream blush that have recently launched.

Bourjois Cream Blush

They come in four shades,

01 Nude Velvet (light matt peach)
02 Healthy Glow (light pearly apricot ) 
03 Rose Tender ( pearly baby pink) and 
04 Sweet Cherry (deeper pink with brown undertones)

Bourjois advise they also have skincare benefits 

- Poppy extracts provide second-skin comfort feel
- Mango butter extracts leave your skin feeling super soft
- Apricot extracts enhance your healthy glow


TA DA! 

They are a cream to powder finish, with a lightweight feel on your skin, they give your cheeks a gorgeous natural colour and I have found they last all day on my skin. The colours are perfect for the summer. My personal favourite is 02.



They are quick to apply either with your fingers or my preferred method is with a stippling brush. The packaging is compact so you can easily slip them in your makeup bag when you go out.
Available at Selfridges, Boots and Superdrug. Have you tried them yet? What's your favourite colour? Let me know.

Thanks for reading

XOXO




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net