Origins Clear Improvements Mask & Starting Over Age-Erasing Moisturiser with Mimosa

5:21 pm


Hey Guys,

Recent samples from Origins that I have been using for a couple of weeks now, and thought I would tell you about.

Origins is a fantastic brand that uses all natural ingredients, what I love about this brand is that all the products smell gorgeous and they really really do work.

The mask is amazing, after cleansing and opening my pores by placing a hot flannel over my face,  I apply a layer of the mask over my face and relax whilst I leave the clay and charcoal to work its magic, you can really feel it drawing the impurities from your skin, once it dries wash it off and pat dry, my face feels very smooth and any blemishes seem to reduce in size, one word Amazeballs!

The Starting Over cream smells lovely and really leaves your skin feeling soft and moisturised it's powered with the following natural ingredients, Mimosa, Argan Leaf Extract and Green Algae which improves the appearance of lines and wrinkles. It has not caused any reaction to my ridiculously sensitive skin, and is a treat to apply as it melts on contact and is very calming on the skin.



Have you tried these products? Origins can be purchased from their website link here, also they always have special offers every month so you can receive free samples with your purchases, which is how I got to try these fab products. 

Thanks for reading

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net