Balance me Radiance Face Oil

8:36 pm




Hey Guys,

Check out another gem from Balance me, Radiance face oil, it is a 100% natural and contains powerful active ingredients, which include Amazonian buriti nut oil, Roman chamomile, yarrow and benzoin,  I purchased the 10ml glass tube with rollerball, which is handy and convenient to apply, it can be used on clean skin before your usual face cream as a extra moisturising treat. It also works to clear toxins, enhance circulation and boost cell renewal.
What is most fabulous though is it can be used on any skin type and is brilliant for oily, sensitive or blemish prone skin.

By redressing the balance of your skin and adding moisture, your skin stops producing excess sebum, the result less imperfections. Following advice from the website I have been using this as a spot treatment, if you have any stubborn painful bumps under your skin using the oil draws the spot to a head which speeds up healing time, I have seen this for myself with a particularly nasty bump on my chin. It also can help with existing spot scars although I have not used it long enough to test this. But looking forward to seeing the results with continued use.
I would say that it has definitely helped restore a healthy glow and softness to my face. It smells good, but not overpowering and it is handy to pop in your bag.

The 10ml rollerball costs £15 from Balance me website link you can also purchase it in a 30ml for £30 and this size comes with a pipette.

Will you be trying the Radiance Face oil? Have you tried any Balance me products?
Thanks for reading

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net