Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean 4-in-1 Wash-Off Deep Cleansing Milk

8:07 pm


I received this face wash in the large S&G Christmas box as a pressie so It's been in rotation since the year began, and wow it is definitely good stuff.

The four in one aspect is as follows, Peach Extract with skin smoothing fruit acids. Quillaja Bark which is a gentle soap. Detoxyboost Technology(TM) to help purify and deep clean and Poreshrink R2(TM) for a clearer, fresher and brighter complexion. So it really does tick all the boxes! Please bear in mind that the fruit acids can make your skin photosensitive so you must remember to use sunscreen.
As you can see from the photo I have only got a bit left, It smells nice, does not irate my skin, melts my make up off and leaves my face feeling comfortable and energised. I especially like to use it in the morning, as it really wakes me up because of the refreshing light fragrance.
Have you tried S&G Peaches and Clean face wash?

A reformulated version is available in Boots for £8 (Link
XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net