Face of the Day

6:40 pm



Happy Bank Holiday guys, hope you're having a good one, just sharing my face of the day, this look is minimal effort for a super-polished look and I absolutely love it!



Guerlain KissKiss lipstick, YSL Baby Doll Mascara, YSL Perfect Touch Foundation, Guerlain Precious Light, Mac Woodwinked and Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush.


Mac 222, Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and bareMinerals Face&Concealer Brush


Following moisturiser and sunscreen, I applied YSL Perfect Touch Foundation in shade Peach (link) with my RT Expert Face Brush. I then apply Guerlain Precious light in shade 02 (link) by dotting under my eyes, over my eyelids and above my cheekbones and blend, this helps lighten and brighten. Follow by shaking my Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in Flush (link) apply one drop onto my bareMinerals face and concealer brush 2 in one, this is the perfect brush to use with this blusher, because it is not too dense (product overload) and the bristles are pliable (so you can move the product around quickly before it dries) and buff onto my cheek, once blended it does not budge all day, do the same with the other side. On to my eyes, the highlighter I have applied has created a base, so I just used Mac Woodwinked (link) eyeshadow very lightly over the entire lid, and I build up the colour into the crease of my eye with my Mac 222 brush. I then used YSL Baby doll Volume effect Mascara in Black (link) Lastly a slick of Guerlain KissKiss lipstick in Pushy Pink (link)

Good to go!

XoXo




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net