CLARINS Splendours Colour Quartet and Liner Eye Palette & lipstick.

3:53 pm



For a classic neutral eye with a twist and hot coral lip, look no further than the Clarins Splendours collection, this was the summer offering however I picked up both items half off and with my boots card, as the counters are making room for the fall collection.


I am very happy with both items as these colours really can be worn any time of the year.

The compact itself is a thing of beauty, if you hold it in the palm of your hand the light hits to reveal a astek pattern, I know a little cliché, however it is always a popular summer theme! The quartet contains 4 mineral, highly pigmented shades, and a gorgeous dark aubergine eyeliner. It feels grown up and classy, the colours can be used to make a soft smokey eye. I find myself reaching for this compact very frequently.





From left to right, lipstick swatch, next 4 are the shadows last one is the eyeliner

The lipstick bullet feels heavy in your hand and makes using this lipstick a luxurious treat. It is a clear balm on the outside and the pigment is in the middle, it is moisturising and you can really build up the colour. The initial gloss finish fades to leave a deep coral stain.

I love a good coral shade and I've had loads of compliments when I wear this lipstick.

Did you pick up any of the splendours collection? Boots reduced the compact to half price link, its now showing out of stock on the website, but still available on some counters but you'll have to be quick.


Thanks for reading

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net