Unii Palette

9:34 am




How fabulous is the Unii Palette (pronounced unique) It truly is the best way to reduce clutter and store your eyeshadows/blushers in one travel safe compact. It comes in 6 colours, I chose the Honeysuckle which is a gorgeous pink with sparkles.

The case is sturdy and closes with a clasp, so cannot fall open in your bag. The base inside is magnetic so your pans sit securely. It includes a thumb tab to grib the palette whilst in use, and a strip of metal which you can glue to any pans you may have which are not metal. The box contains tips on several methods of depotting eyeshadows.




The palette cost's £15,  I had a cheeky voucher for £5 off so I snapped it up! They also decrease in price,  i.e 2 palettes for  £14, 3 pallets for £13, 4+ pallets for £12, which is handy for a MUA who may need multiple palette.

I only have two eyeshadows in there at moment which are Mac Expensive Pink and Mac Woodwinked,  As I am taking my time to create my perfect palette.  
For reference I think you could fit about 14 MAC pans.

The Unii Palette can be bought from the website link here.

Thanks for reading

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net