Avon Anew Clinical Eye Lift Pro Dual Eye System

5:23 pm


I am, a bit of a skincare snob, however a friend recommended this eye cream so I thought I would give it a whirl, I purchased a liquid eyeshadow, which was £9.99 and obtained the cream and a mascara as a gift which was a very good deal.


But on to the actual product, it is two products in one, a rich cream for the under eye area and a gel for the eyelids. I have sometimes felt that my usual eye cream can be a  bit too rich for the eyelid area so I do like the idea, I have been using this cream for about a month now, I cannot say that I have noticed any difference in terms of eye lift, although to be fair to the cream I have decent skin around my eyes because I am still in my thirties, however what I have found is that it does leave my eye area feeling comfortable, moisturised and brighter, it has reduced discoloration under my eyes so I think it performs well.




It can be purchased from Avon (Link) for £19.50

Have you tried any products from the Anew range?

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net