Maybelline Colour Tattoo 24HR On and On Bronze

11:09 pm


After hearing rave reviews I just had to give this little number a go, I picked up shade 35 On and On Bronze, I would describe this colour as a metallic cool toned bronze. Metallic shades are very big this coming season!



On and On Bronze

             
                   
The product comes in a small glass jar with a screw top lid, which is compact and fits nicely into my Muji storage, as the jar is see through I can easily see the colour I am picking up. The product has a gel cream texture, It is highly pigmented, blends easily, does not crease on my eyelids and once dry it does not budge until I remove my make-up. Application is quick you can use a small brush to remove the product then either apply with the brush or your finger, this particular colour is very versatile, (it is available in 7 other colours) I either apply a light wash for a polished day time look or use it to smudge out a darker eyeliner for a smoky more dramatic look. To summarise a really nice drugstore product at a reasonable price of £4.99 available here (Link)

I know it will be my go to!

Have you tried Maybelline Colour tattoo?

XoXo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net