Believe it or not....Primark Argan Oil Healing Shine Hair Treatment

5:26 pm


I am sure by now everyone have tried or uses Argan Oil and is aware of the many benefits, I usually use a more expensive brand, however I picked this one up in Primark for £2.50 and just had to tell you about it. The third ingredient on the list is Argan Oil, I have bought more expensive brands were it is listed in the same place, a added bonus is that it also contains Keratin Protein , JoJoba Oil and Vitamin E


You can use it on your hair when it is wet or dry, I like to use it as a conditioning treatment before I wash my hair, it also helps dry flaky scalps, so this is a essential everyday  product at a super cool price.

I recommend you pick one up next time you are in the Primani queue they are stocked next to the tills!

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net