Illamasqua Powder Blusher Duo in Lover & Hussy

1:29 pm

Illamasqua Powder Blusher Duo in Lover & Hussy 

I used to be all about eyeshadow when I first started wearing makeup, but now I am crazy for blusher, you could say I am a bit of a fanatic, one of my favourite blushers is the Illamasqua duo's, what is  so perfect about them is that they are matt, as I am no longer in my twenties I have grown out of the disco ball look, especially as glitter can be very unforgiving and empathise your pores. A matt finish looks more natural as if the colour is from within not just applied on top.



The compact is quite stunning looking with a large mirror, however it is very light, I like a heavy compact because it feels more expensive and the product is more protected inside, but this is a minor issue. It contains 2 grams of powder per colour. I think it will last me a long time because a little product goes a really long way.

The blusher is finely milled and buttery soft, it is not chalky or patchy and blends really well. Lover is a soft apricot and Hussy is a bright candy pink. I sometimes apply  Lover on the apple's of my cheeks and Hussy just below then blend, or swirl both colours together to create a gorgeous warm pink. I love it either way as it really brightens my face. The blushers are highly pigmented, and may even seem intimidating to a make-up newby, as in the pan the colours are reminiscent of bright jelly beans, once applied with the correct brush, I like to use Mac 168, the colour just melts, you won't be able to stop looking at yourself in the mirror, because it really brightens and enhances the contours of your face. Also it really does suit any colouring as it can be applied softly or really built up.


Swatched indoors, from left to right both colours mixed, Hussy & Lover. 

Swatched in daylight. Mixed, Hussy & Lover. 

I really like the quality of this product and I think the two colours look gorgeous together. I always feel super confident when I wear them and put together.

Illamasqua duo blusher is available here (Link)
for £26.

Have you tried this blusher? 

Do you use Illamasqua? 

XoXo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net