Face of the Day

6:34 pm



Friday Face of the day.

Following moisturiser and sunscreen, I apply my favourite base YSL Radiant Brush foundation with my RT Buffing brush, I apply Garnier Pure Active 2 In 1 Tinted Spot Roll On, this is the only concealer I will use to cover blemishes, because it covers and treats spots at the same time, whereas a standard concealer just irrates any blemishes, which is just my experience, I then blend with the same brush, then I apply Mac Select Moisturecover under eyes and dot around my nose and blend again. 

I then use my current favourite blusher Illamasqua in Lover to lift and define my cheekbones, a quick slick of Maybelline-colour-tattoo in On and On Bronze over my entire eyelid and blended in the crease of my eye and Lashings of bareMinerals Flawless Definition Curl and lengthen Mascara. I then finish up with Guerlain Rouge Shine Automatique Lipstick in 162 Bloom Of Rose and I am good to go.

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net