Things I would rather not be without: Origins High Potency Night-a-Mins

9:34 pm


I was sent a sample of this cream and from the very first time I used it, I knew it had to be mine! I could not make up my mind if I should have the oil / oil free version. So I emailed Origins to ask their advice, a very helpful lady emailed me back to say that as it is a night  cream it is nice to have something a little richer, but that either cream is suitable and it is more a matter of a personal preference.

I decided to get the oil one, and I have not regret this choice.The cream comes in a tub, so I use a cotton bud to take my application.
But on to the actual goodness inside, it has the loveliest citrus smell, I don't usually do well with fragrance, but this has not had any adverse effect on my skin. The cream melts into the skin and leaves it feeling so soft and comfortable, in the morning I wake up with the loveliest plumpy skin. I am also convinced that it has helped fade spot scars, I don't believe it claims to do this, so it's not a case of 'Inception' it is purely my observation, so I am extremely pleased  :-)
 
Origins High Potency Night-a-Mins can be purchased here link.

XoXo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net