Bourjois Rouge Edition and Revlon Lip Butter

8:59 pm


My current favourite drugstore lipsticks,


Bourjois Rouge Edition shade 17 Rose Millesime - I would have to give this one the edge in terms of the formula, which is long lasting and moisturising. The way it applies, is very smooth. The finish, is highly pigmented but still sheer, so overall these are qualities that remind me of a higher end product. The shade 17 is  a mid toned pink a perfect transitional colour to bring my make-up look into autumn. It's also very flattering to my light olive complexion.  It costs £7.99 (Link)

Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie - I love this lipstick when I want a quick slick of colour, it is a very pigmented lipbalm in a stick. The finish is not as polished as the Bourjois one, but I still really enjoy using it as it is really moisturising and comfortable to wear. This shade is a medium berry hue, which is one of the colours to be seen in for autumn, and is very wearable for a daytime look with a nude eye. It costs £7.99 (Link)

Left to right Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie & Bourjois Rouge Edition in Rose Millesime 

Have you tried these lipsticks yet? What colour will you be wearing for Autumn?

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net