Ebay Bargain Find - Make-up Brushes set of 5!

8:52 pm


I love to add to my brush collection and I really like to pick up a bargain, Check out these beauties. I purchased them from Ebay and they took 3 weeks to arrive, but with free delivery you cannot complain! and I could not be more pleased with the quality of them.

Compared to a MAC brush they are slightly heavier, and the same length, the brush fibres are synthetic so cruelty free, they are also extremely soft on the skin and they do not shed.

There is five in the set, please refer to the photo below from the top left to right and the brush descriptions are as follows:

1.Precision Angled - Useful to apply product to areas such as the sides of the nose and the hollows of the cheeks.

2. Precision Flat Angled - Used for precise application of concealer products anywhere on the face. Works particularly well around the eyes and nose.

3. Precision Round - Apply eye shadow base or primer onto the lid.

4. Precision Flat - Stipple concealer on sun spots, blemishes, and other small imperfections.

5. Precision Tapered - Exact placement of concealer in harder to reach areas such as around the eyes and nose, chin, and around the mouth.



I have had a little go with them today and have been very impressed, and they work very well at the suggested uses and blend product like a dream!

Now are you wondering how much they cost? Less then £5! So I cannot stress how happy I am with them.

They can be purchased from this seller on Ebay (Link) and I will leave you with another picture
:-)







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net