Tarte Amazonian 12 Hour Clay Blush in Natural Beauty

12:16 am


Tarte have been on my radar for a while now, their arrival to my Muji storage has been delayed due to the fact that they are not available to purchase in the UK.(which is a crying shame)

Following some recent Ebay sales I decided to give in and purchase one of their blushers with some of my earnings. I will start by saying.... Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush were have you been all my life?
You are most definitely on par with my favs Nars & Illamasqua.

Packaged in a supercute round compact, of which the outer colour corresponds with the shade of blusher, which makes it quick to find the one you want ( if you have more then one in your collection) and has a mirror inside, I really enjoy the pattern on the powder and think the overall presentation is simple and pleasing to the eye.

The blush itself is SUPER pigmented, the colour I picked is bright, so you have to apply it carefully as the colour builds up quickly, literally one pat with your brush is all you need per cheek. The colour Natural Beauty is a muted rosy red-pink, with no discernable shimmer. The formula is quite dry but blends well and does not emphasise pores, and it really does last for hours, I did my make about 5.30am and it was still going strong when I removed my make-up at 8.30ish in the evening.



Tarte claim the product has skincare benefits because of the clay, also that the blusher is good for oily skin. I cannot comment on this as I have not used it long enough, (and could not commit to ONE blusher!) I can confirm that it has not caused any irritation to my skin.

To conclude a gorgeous blush, which can be purchased from Ebay for about £12-£20 dependant on the seller.

I do hope Tarte stock their products in the UK  at some point, or Sephora come back to us, we promise to appreciate you more this time!

Thanks for reading

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net