Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm

5:44 pm


This was one of the items in my You Beauty Discovery box, and I am working my way through them, and sharing my findings. As balance Me are a UK company I will start with..... A British expression....This face balm is 'The Dog's Dinner'
for those not familiar with this expression, I mean this balm is Awesome ! A balm is my preferred cleansing method, and they tend to be in a tub which I feel is less hygienic, however this one is a tube, now I have the sample size, but I have checked the balance Me website and the full size is in a tube too Yeh!


It has a gorgeous smell and it is 100% natural, the smell is a mixture of lovely herbal notes, but I can definitely make out lemon and rosemary, the aroma is very uplifting and relaxing. It has the tiniest grains of oatmeal, to gentle loosen dirt and dead skin, but it feels pleasent on my face, it is not harsh or overly scratchy. I feel very saintly whilst using this balm, because it just feels wholesome, and I am happy that I am using something with beneficial ingredients and no harmful nasties.
In regards to effectiveness following rubbing gently allover dry skin, I add water to emulsify, then I use a warm flannel to wipe clean, I could not believe the colour of the light blue flannel, granted I did have a full face on. I usually double cleanse, so I did the same with this, second time around the flannel came out clean, so very effective.
Following use skin feels comfortable, visually from the first use my skin looked more refined and radiant. This one is definitely a keeper and I think I have found what to do with my voucher which came with the set!
Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm can be purchased from the website link here for £20

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net