Things I would not be without : Clarins Day Screen High Protection

9:32 pm


A good sunscreen for your face is vital to protect your skin and help fight signs of age. Regardless of the weather I never go out without it. However finding one that does not irrate my skin, cause breakouts, leave a whitish cast to my complexion or interfere with my make-up can be a bit of a challenge.
I have tried a few and this is my pick Clarins Day Screen High Protection SPF 40. It is a lightweight, oil-free liquid veil that gives intense 100% mineral sun and pollution protection from UVA/UVB/PA. It contains Organic Cantaloupe Melon which has antioxidant and anti-ageing benefits and White Tea, Succory Dock which protect against the harmful rays of pollution.

The fluid is very pale pink, it blends into the skin and does not leave a whitish cast. 

I use it every day following my day cream and it is gentle enough to be used on eyelids and undereyes. I always make sure I cleanse properly in the evening and it has not caused the dreaded breakout. It comes in a 30ml bottle but because you only need a small amount it lasts for ages.

Clarins Day Screen can be purchased from Escentual website link (here) for £24.80

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net