Balance Me Super Moisturising Hand Cream

9:58 pm


 I am constantly washing my hands, what with having a 3 year old and a house to run as well as working part time. By the end of the day your hands can get a little dry to say the least. I seem to have hand creams dotted around the house in every room and there is always a couple in my bag. Now I can be a fair bit fussy when it comes to hand cream and I am partial to a lovely smelling one. Well the balance Me one is amazeballs.
Super rich, incredibly moisturising without being icky and a gorgeous herbal smell, what's more it is of 98.8% natural origin, which is just so cute how precise the gals are from this company. The website advises:

Along with fatty-acid and vitamin-packed shea butter and sweet almond oil, it contains two ancient therapeutic skin conditioners, the Egyptians embalming agent benzoin, and yarrow, which legend says Achilles used on his wounded soldiers in the Trojan war. Patchouli is a calming essential oil, for weathered skin, carrageenan gum gives the skin a smooth texture and Indonesian kukui nut oil makes even problem skin supple

Loving the history! I would definitely purchase the full size when I run out.


balanceMe products are now available in Debenhams Yeh! link here and costs £14.50 

XoXo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net