MUA FashonistA Custom Design Palette.

5:05 pm


I do like to dabble with cosmetics from high to low end and I can't help but get excited when I hear terms like 'custom design'. So check out this gorgeous palette I created by MUA FashonistA,
the palette is available with 4 or 6 wells. I chose the 4 well one, in gorgeous glossy red,  it normally retails for £5 but I purchased it in the sale for £2! The palette is sturdy and has a huge mirror, the pans slot into the palette and there is circle cut outs on the back so you can read the shades which is a nice touch.

You can choose to fill them with either eyeshadows, blush, bronzer or a mixture.
The pans are 2.5grams, so a good size and there is a choice of over 40 mono eyeshadows or 11 baked eyeshadows.

I chose 4 baked ones or 'Double Take Baked' as they are called, the shades I picked are:

Radiant - warm shimmery brown
Gold Rush - metallic brown with a hint of khaki and gold shimmer
Private Fitting - rose gold with shimmer
Exclusive Collection - warm copper

Top Left to Right:Radiant, Gold Rush, Private Fitting and Exclusive Collection 










Radiant, Private Fitting, Gold Rush, Exclusive Collection. 

They normally retail at £4 but I purchased them for £1.65 each. The colours are very on trend, neutral metallic shades, and I do love neutral shades as they are so flattering and easy to wear. These shadows are highly pigmented and although they are quite shimmery a good tacky primer helps to lock them in and avoid fallout. What I also love about them is they are gorgeous to look at, as the veins of colour running through on a baked product makes each pan individual.

Have you tried the custom palettes yet? For under £10 you can create one of your very own.
They can be purchased from MUA website link here. But be quick to enjoy the sale prices.

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net