INSTYLE Magazine with Ren Freebies

7:51 pm



You've got to love a good magazine to read with the added bonus of a freebie. I already use Ren ClearCalm 3 Replenishing Clarity Serum, which I love, so I was very excited to try some more of their products.

The set includes:
Evercalm Gentle Cleansing Milk
Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream and Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel. 

The travel friendly kit is worth £12, and the magazine costs only £2.

Two of the samples are from the Evercalm range which is for sensitive skin, so it's exactly what I would have chosen.

The cleansing milk leaves sensitive skin purified, calm and soothed, Ren also advise that it increases the skins resistance and minimises the signs of chronic irritation. The moisturiser helps skin feel calmed and soothed and protects against free radicals to combat the signs of premature ageing. The eye gel is a cooling treat to revive and brighten the delicate eye area, under or over makeup.

So I cannot wait to put these goodies into rotation, as they are geared to help with  skin concerns that are relevant to me.

Also inside the magazine there is a code for 20% off your next Ren purchase. So it is a really good deal!

If this is something you would like to try, then grab it quick, as I am sure it will fly off the shelves.

XoXo



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net