Rouge Bunny Rouge Eyeshadow in Delicate Hummingbird

10:26 pm



As a former eyeshadow-holic, the whimsical Rouge Bunny Rouge brand have reminded me just why I got into make-up in the first place. I only have one of their products a eyeshadow pan in the shade called Delicate Hummingbird and it really is amazeballs,
the formula is buttery soft, and the pigment is intense and crease proof, it claims to also have skincare benefits. Somehow when I apply this eyeshadow my lids look defined and with just one colour you can really define and contour your eyes, the staying power is very good, my eye makeup stays put all all day without primer, and keeps going till face washing time!



The eyeshadows are available in pans which would fit in a Mac pro - palette or in a compact.

Rouge Bunny Rouge are available from Beautybay or their direct website.

I am hoping maybe Santa will bring me some more to add to my collection

Have you tried this brand yet?

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net