Rouge Bunny Rouge Succulence of Dew Sheer Lipstick in Tongue Tickles

7:50 pm


My new love is the RBR sheer lipstick Succulence of Dew in Tongue Tickles, as on my lips it is the perfect 'my lips but better shade'
The bullet is heavy glossy black with the cutest white blossom pattern. It definitely feels luxurious to whip this out of your make-up bag for touch ups during the day. The colour description on the website is extremely accurate....
Sheer, shiny pale carnation pink with a white shimmer. It feels light and moisturising, because it contains Manoi butter, Hop Extract and Vitamin E, it's always a nice bonus when makeup has skincare benefits! Also surprisingly for a sheer lipstick it lasts at least 3-4 hours on me.




I was actually really lucky to get this free with a RBR promotion, it usually costs £19.87 here
or here at Beautybay.

Have you tried RBR yet? 

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net