School-Run-Chic Make-up Routine

2:45 pm


As my little boy has just started nursery this week, and I don't really do barefaced, I thought I would share my super quick make-up routine with you. The school run is not very glam, however I see no reason why you shouldn't be!


Using only 5 products!








Vichy Dermablend Fluid Foundation Corrective Foundation in shade Opal (separate review to follow) buffed onto the skin with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush. You only need a small amount as this is highly pigmented.

Collection 2000 Illuminating Touch Brightening Concealer drawing a v shape under each eye and blended with the same brush, this is my favourite drugstore concealer  it is on par with high end products and is very effective at illuminating the under eye area.

Clarins Splendours Summer Bronzing Compact (sorry this was a limited edition) This bronzer contains three shades, the inner circle (which is the lightest shade) I used to highlight the highest points of my face and as a wash of colour on my eyelids. The darker shade I use to contour just under my cheekbones, lastly I swirl all three colours to lightly brush from my temple to cheekbone to jaw which defines and adds some needed warmth to my face.

Rimmel Accelorator Endless Mascara lashings of mascara, this formula is easy and quick to apply, and I finish with a application of Revlon Lip Butter in Macaroon which is a gorgeous winter and day time appropriate rosy colour.

Good to go!

What are your tips for a quick make up routine?

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net