Face of the Day

4:55 pm


My face of the day, probably a bit to fussy  for Sunday overtime.. However I just thought I could make a post of it whilst travelling on the tram :-) The tram I nearly missed, because I was taking selfies for the said post *shakes her head and tuts*
In any case this is what I am wearing today, nude eye, subtle catflick, contoured cheeks.... because faking high cheekbones can only improve the day and finishing up with neon pink lipstick.

On my face
L'Oréal Nude Magique Eau Teint Foundation in shade 110 Warm Ivory, blended carefully with RT Buffing Brush, Collection 2000 illuminating Concealer in shade Natural under my eyes and Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade meduim to cover any blemish marks and around my cold induced red nose. I set my make-up with Georgio Armani Micro-fill Loose Powder shade 02. I used the darker shade in my Daniel Sandler Sculpt & Slim to contour under my cheekbones, and blended Illamasqua blush in Lover to the apples of my cheeks.

On my eyes
L'Oréal Super Liner Perfect Slim to line my eyes. Half-baked eyeshadow as a wash over my eyelid, Buck in the crease and Sin as a browbone highlight (all from the UD Naked Palette) Kiko Eyeshadow Stick in Onyx Black for my waterline and Maybelline Big Eyes Volume Express Lower and Upper Lash Mascara

Lips





The bright lippy really cheered me up!

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net