Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil = Super Groomed Brows

1:12 am


When it comes to eyebrows I can be a bit lazy, most days I just use my eyebrow brush and that's it! If I have time I tend to fill them in with shade Crave from the UD Basic palette.
I have heard good things about  Korean brand Etude House and I wanted to have a dabble,
I bought the Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in shade 02 Grey Brown (it comes in 6 shades) I purchased this from Ebay for less then £3, and free delivery. I am very happy with the results, for a super quick and convenient way to groom your brows, you need this! 


It is a crayon on one side and a brush on the other, the colour is a taupe mid brown, which is completely cool toned so it looks very natural and you can use it subtly or build it up for a more dramatic brow, and it lasts all day. The crayon seemed dry and the shape seemed a little odd, however it works perfectly, the dry texture allows you to just fill in the brow gradually, and the shape justs gets into the brow line really effectively, followed by a quick wizz with the brush end and you are good to go! I purchased this from Ebay for about £2.50 link here
You can also purchase a refill so it is really cost effective. 

Following use of Etude House Drawing Eye Brow  Pencil 


What is your favourite brow product? 

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net