Kiko Long Lasting Shadow Sticks

5:00 pm



I may have already mentioned that I absolutely love Kiko Shadow Sticks , they come in a vast range of colours, are highly pigmented, quick and easy to use, simply glide and blend, but best of all once set they do not budge all day.


Now they usually retail at £6.90 but are currently on offer at £4.90! So how can you say no? Take a look at the shades I picked up...
(I  also picked up a nail varnish in Granite Grey to make up the minimum purchase, shown above, applies well, is opaque in two coats) 


04 Golden Chocolate 
13 Violet
05 Rosy Brown
06 Golden Brown
07 Golden Beige 

Shades as listed above. 

This is a quick look I did using 07 in the inner corner, with 05 smudged over the eyelid and 13 on the waterline.

Terribly red eyes, I've been ill or week :-( 

Have you discovered Kiko cosmetics yet? Kiko can be purchased direct from the website here

XoXo










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net