No Makeup, Makeup Days

10:33 am


You know those kinda of days when you are pottering around, running errands or maybe just going out for lunch? You may want to let your skin breathe but you still don't want to scare the locals!

Over the bank holiday I have been avoiding foundation to give my skin a break and I have been testing Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector (amazeballs and separate post to follow) in a nutshell pore minimising primer-with skin benefits, it is so effective that I am happy to go without a full base on. For undereyes throw into the mix the Bobby Brown Corrector (shade Bisque) this cancels out the delightfully scary blue tones under my eyes, then go in with the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer (shade 20) to even things out, not forgetting the pesky redness around the nose. I use a very small amount of Georgio Armani Micro-fil Loose Powder to set the concealer. I then buff some Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in shade Radiant Magenta adds colour and highlight in one step. Quick wash of Rouge Bunny Rouge Bohemian Waxwing  eyeshadow over my eyelids, line upper and lower lash line with Kiko Shadow Stick in shade 06, smudging the top line to make it look more lived in and subtle. Then I used Eyeko Lengthening Skinny Brush Mascara on my lashes this really lengthens and opens the eyes to Bambi proportions! Finish up with Maybelline Coloursensational Gloss in Cashmere Rose, beautiful subtle colour and no icky sticky feeling.
Good to go and not too shabby even if I say so myself.

I am loving hats at the moment! 

What are your tips for a no makeup makeup day?
XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net