Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector 

6:16 pm



Prepare yourselves I am about to wax lyrical about the following product... I have tried a lot of primers from high to low end, with mixed results.... they either seem to leave your skin so smooth that you base just slides around your face or even worse just cause irritation and breakouts. Enter Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector


Wait for it ... I have truly found my Holy Grail Primer! Following application my pores are almost instantly blurred. Pores? What pores? They just disapear before your eyes this instantly knocks years off your face. The other day I was in Tesco buying some beers and I was I.D. I was wearing this primer with a little concealer and powder and I am 35. You know a product is working when that happens! 

I have been using Microblur for about two weeks (I had a sample sachet before purchasing the full size) and with the addition of a little concealer under the eyes I feel perfectly comfortable to go sans foundation. Kiel's also claim skin benefits with continued use, I have already noticed an improvement, the pores on my forehead and on my cheeks just look smoother, I look in the mirror and feel I am being visted by Naomi from her 20’s Yeh!
Have you tried it yet? Trust me you need this!
Kiehl's Micro-Blur Skin Perfector  is available from SpaceNK and costs £23.
XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net