Face of the Day

4:10 pm


Following Skincare..
Starting with a teeny amount of Kiehl's Micro-blur Skin Perfector patted on my face to prime, blend a small amount of Bobby Brown Corrector in shade Bisque under my eyes followed by Mac Moisture Select Concealer in NW20 mixed with Collection 2000 Ilimuntating Concealer to brighten and cover up.

 I set this with Dim light from the Hourglass palette, I also used the shade Radiant Light as a subtle bronzer from the same palette. I used Milani blush in shade Luminoso this is a beautiful blush that really warms up the face and leaves a lovely glow.

For my eyes I used Too Faced Natural Pallette, shade Silk Teddy from the inner eyelid to the middle then Push Up on the outer half of the lid almost up to the crease with a smidgen of Erotica in the crease and Cashmere Bunny as a transition color in the crease and Heaven as a browbone highlight. I did a winged eyeliner with Eyeko Liquid Liner which is amazeballs it does not smudge or transfer and lasts all day, and lined my waterline with Kiko Eyeshadow Stick in shade 9 which is a gorgeous Teal shade, and lashings of Bobby Brown Smoky Eye Mascara. I then used my Nivea Caramel Cream Lip Butter.


                          XoXo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net