Beauty Blogger Hall Of Fame Products Hype or Overhyped?

10:58 am


Certain products are surrounded by blogger hype and you are convinced they are a must in your skincare routine. The following is a roundup with my thoughts and feelings enjoy and please feel free to comment....



Bioderma Hydrabio H20 - Micelle Waters. This is a very effective cleanser which can be used on face and eyes, it removes the toughest waterproof mascara with a couple of swipes and yet feels as gentle as water, it is also really useful on a cotton bud to clear any makeup mistakes (oops with the uneven eyeliner) As for all-over the face I prefer to use this as a first cleanse then go in with a gel cleanser, however if you were traveling light I would have no qualms about just taking this with me.


Avéne Thermal Spring Water quite simply, I live in a hard water area, and I have seen what it does to my kettle (yucky) so  after I wash my face, whilst it is still wet I spray this over my face then pat dry. It calms irritation and prepares my skin for the rest of my routine. It's also lovely to freshen the face during the day and sprayed lightly does not disturb your makeup. So this for me is a must.


LA Roche Posay Serozinc  Yes I have already raved about this toner link to post here. It is refreshing and calming on the skin, I just wish it was available to purchase in the UK, it can be purchased at Le Guide Sante the link is on the product name, they are very reliable and the delivery is really fast.


LA Roche Posay Effaclar Duo - A spot treatment or serum, This definitely works on normal blemishes they dimish in size and reduce in redness, it can be quite drying on the skin and although the directions say to use all-over the face I prefer to target the affected areas. There is also a new version Duo+ which is supposed to help fade blemish scars which I cannot wait to try but I have to finish my old tube first.


Clarins Beauty Flash Balm I must confess to loving this product it can be used in so many different ways, primer, face mask, subtle highlighter as mentioned in a previous post link here.

To conclude I really like all of these products, 
Any of these in your stash? What's your favorite/disliked hyped product?
XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net