About Me (bear with me I am about to ramble)

7:07 pm


Ridiculously large amount of lip products I found in my bag today! 

I am sorry I have been absent for so long, but things have been going on in my personal life and I have not felt like blogging. Although my teeny tiny portion of the internet is very small, I seriously do appreciate anyone who has stopped by and read my blog. My all time views have reached past the 10,000 mark, which makes me very happy.

I really do enjoy blogging and believe it is my true vocation. I love to talk about makeup and because I do not know anyone in real life who shares this passion the only way to get my makeup geek on is to reach out to like minded BlushOHolic's. We all have a hobby or favourite pastime, which people around us might not understand, and if you are reading this then you share mine and we are gal/guy pals and that's cool.

 So to summarise thank you if you are reading this now and I promise I will be back very soon.

Naomi

xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net