Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick

10:28 am


A Bright colour,  matt finish, extremely long lasting and feels comfortable on your lips? I  always have dry lips and a matt finish tends to accentuate the problem enter Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick into my life. Bourjois really  knocked it out of the park with this one, I absolutely adore these ultra cute lipsticks.
They come in 8 shades of which I have 4 to show you, shade 03 Hot Pepper, a gorgeous orange toned red, 06 Ping Pong, bright blue toned pink, 04 Peach Club, mid toned peach and 05 Ole Flamingo cerise pink, my favourite of the four and surprisingly wearable for such a bright colour.



The packaging looks snazzy and the outer colour corresponds with the lipstick which is helpful for grabbing the right shade. It has a doe foot applicator, I find I can draw a sharp cupids bow without a lip liner, which is great as who has time for lip liner? Once  the lipstick dries down it does not budge and will last through eating, drinking and moderate kissing, I have not been able to fully test the last one as my hubby tends to avoid me if I have a bright lippy on! It also layers well in case you want to brighten things up in the afternoon. To completely remove you will need to use a oil cleanser or bioderma as it does leave a stain. My only quip is they do have a strange smell however once they dry down this dissipates also it is worth  mentioning that the shade Peach Club is slightly patchy on application unlike the other shades that are opaque with one swipe.

Wearing Ping Pong 
Have you picked one up yet? I really fancy shade 08 Grand Cru a vampy deep red for the autumn! Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick are available here for £8.99.

XoXo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net