FOTD - Easy like Sunday Morning

7:54 am

By


Using my 3 product base that I mentioned in my last post, this is what I wore on my face yesterday. It felt very comfortable and not over done, but still polished.


L'Oréal Magique CC Cream blended with fingers, Bobby Brown BB cream, again blended with fingers, Collection 2000 concealer on blemishes and under eyes, warmed up with my finger onto the skin then completely blended out with Real Techniques Setting Brush. I went sans powder to leave things looking nice and dewy, and applied Soap & Glory Wonder Bronze in a three shape on my face and picked up the lightest shade to highlight the top of my cheekbones and to set the concealer. Then I used Bourjois Cream Blush in shade 3 on my cheeks for a pop of colour. I used the Naked Basics palette shade Naked 2 as a allover lid colour and a mixture of shades Faint and Crave for my brows which is a perfect match for me. I lined upper and lower lashline with Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in shade Rose Gold, I then used YSL mascara (which I forgot to photograph) and completed the look with Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in the shade Elusive. I enjoyed this look so much that I have done something similar this lovely Monday morning too!






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net