3 Products for a Light Perfected Base

7:49 am



Sometimes you have items in your stash that you feel do not work for you, or fit your current needs, but then you combine them together and thats when the magic happens!

With my post acne scarring (which has thankfully faded a bit more in recent weeks) both L'Oréal Magique CC Cream and Bobby Brown BB Cream are a bit lacking in the coverage department, however when layered on top of each other they make a perfect base which is still light, the finish is demi-dewy or satin if you like, which is perfect for this season. What is also nice is they can be applied without a brush, so really good when you are short on time.


The L'Oréal CC cream corrects and leaves things a touch more even, then the Bobby Brown BB Cream adds extra coverage and brightens the face, I then bring my Collection 2000 Concealer to the mix just where I need the extra cover and I am left with a lovely fresh base with the added bonus of both base products containing SPF - so I am suitably protected and summer ready!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net