My Mac Eyeshadow Palette

6:43 pm


It has taken ages to build my Mac Eyeshadow collection and with only two spaces left to fill I thought I would show you what I have so far and maybe you could help me choose the final two shades I need to complete my palette.

Row on the right
Phloof
All That Glitters
Expensive Pink
Patina
Woodwinked
Middle Row
Stars & Rockets
Cranberry
Wedge
Cork
Left Row
Greensmoke
Club
Brun
Carbon


I absolutely love all the shades in this palette except for Stars & Rockets which isn't very pigmented and it is not a shade I wear, this definitely was a impulse buy.  My favourite shades are Patina and Woodwinked which are gorgeous as a all-over the lid colour. Wedge and Cork which are brilliant for defining the crease. For highlighting the browbone and inner corner of the eye Phloof is my go to. As for the last two spaces I am still deliberating. The contenders are Swiss Chocolate, Soba, Starviolets, Coppering, Antiqued and Amber Lights. Decisions decisions!

Any suggestions let me know.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net