The New Base On The Block - L'Oréal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation

9:01 pm

My new love. 

Do not let the mention of Matt Foundation put you off trying the new base product from L'Oréal.  This foundation has been my go to for the past month and I have completely neglected my usual daytime choice my beloved Chanel Vitalumiere. The price point is also a plus as you get change from £10, it retails at £6.99.  I am extremely happy with my new find!

It comes in a handy tube with a choice of 6 shades.  I am currently using shade 20 Sand which is a really good match for me at the moment. The formula is hydrating and does not emphasise pores and dry patches. It has a medium coverage and the finish is demi-matte and very skin like, which I absolutely love. There is no dreaded cakey affect and it keeps shine at bay. If you are on the market for a new foundation I highly recommend this one. For reference I have combination skin and it really worked well for me. I convinced my friend to try it who has dry skin and she got on with it too.

Consider yourselves enabled! Or have you tried it already?

Perfect for everyday look. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net