Why I love Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua

7:04 pm


I have a confession... I am a bit of a foundation floozie. For me it is most definitely all about that base. I have recently made a pact with myself to use all my current foundations before trying anything new, and this has led me to fall back in love with Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua. The beauty of this foundation is that its lightweight, packs a punch in the coverage department whilst maintaining a very skinlike finish. It blends beautifully onto the skin and sets to a sheer satin glow. The coverage is buildable and it never seems to go cakey or emphasise dry patches. The more I use it the more I have begun to wonder why I need any other base product,  which is a massive statement from a makeup hoarder like me. Vitalumiere has SPF 15 which is a added bonus and it does not cause flashback so it is suitable for day & night, it has a pleasant fresh smell which is not overpowering and has never caused any irritation on my sensitive skin. I use the shade B30 which is a really good match for me. The packaging is minimal chic and travel friendly and I honestly cannot say anything negative about this product. Vitalumiere is available here and currently holds number one place in my makeup routine.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net