Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

6:47 pm


If you are a regular on these parts you will have heard me profess love for concealers before and for the sake of being thorough in my research and because the battle against dark circles is real (I am being dramatic for the LOL's) the search has continued.....it is currently on hold for the love of Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. Now I have been testing this for over 3 months, I am on my second tube, and I am pleased to report its is really good. It comes in a sleek container with a conveniently sized doe foot applicator which dispenses just the right amount of product. The formula is extremely light and still packs a punch in the coverage department, I have found it suitable for under the eyes and for concealing spots and redness. It has a dryer texture then other concealers so you have to work quickly to blend out the edges before it dries. It doesn't crease or settle into fine lines and has really good staying power. I am currently using the shade Light Warm which is pefect for undereye concealing as it is a little lighter then my face, my first tube was in the shade Light Neutral which I felt was closer to my natural colour so suited better to cover blemishes and redness. My only criticism is that the smell of the concealer is a little odd however this dissapates almost immediately, also the shade range could be more comprehensive, but if you can find your shade I would highly recommend it. Goodbye pesky dark circles. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer is available on FeelUnique here and other Urban Decay stockists and costs £17.50.
Have you tried it yet? and if so what are your thoughts? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net