Get Post-Workout Pretty In Minutes!

7:38 pm


I have just started spinning classes at the local gym which I am really enjoying and I am looking forward to getting a little trimmer for spring/summer. Post work out and shower my skin looks glowy and a little red so I like to keep things light but I still want to look polished. So I have been using the following products. 
I mix Equal parts of L'Oréal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation (here) and Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer (here) this gives my skin a boost of moisture and some light coverage. I then dab a small amount of Bourjois Radiance Reveal Concealer (here)  under my eyes and over anywhere else were I need a little extra coverage. On my cheeks I swipe a few small stripes of Clinique Chubby Stick in shade Amp'd Up Apple (here) to add a bit of colour. I then use MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly (here) all over my lids to even them, To define the eyes I line my upper and under waterlines with Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner (here). I apply a couple of coats of L'Oréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara (here) this finishes the eyes. To define the brows I apply the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Pencil in Chocolate (here) lastly a quick slick of Maybelline Baby Lips Dr Rescue tinted LipBalms (here) the end result is a fresh and minimal look, now I am off to polish my post work out halo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net