Zoeva Cocoa Blend Palette

5:51 pm



If you love warm toned neutral eyeshadows then this is one for you. My husband picked this up for me as a valentines day treat and I have been using it practically every day since I opened it. Available from Beautybay here which is one of my favourite online make up sites. The palette costs £15.50 and the quality of the eyeshadows are amazing and perform as well as high end. They have a creamy buttery texture and are extremely pigmented with hardly any fall out. There is a good mixture of shimmers and mattes and they are easy to work with and blend well together.  Warm toned neutrals are my jam so it's fair to say I am a bit obsessed with this palette. The packaging is slim, sturdy cardboard and the gold and brown colour looks very luxe. I have been enjoying using Substitute For Love and Freshly Toasted as transition shades and Subtle Blend and Pure Ganache as allover lid shades. I also love using Warm Notes in a tulip placement with Pure Ganache as a spotlight colour and lashings of mascara.


There is ten shades in total and here is the description from the website. 

  • Bitter Start - Palest matte nude.
  • Sweeter End - Shimmering duo chrome nougat.
  • Warm Notes - Glittering cranberry purple.
  • Subtle Blend - Metallic deep bronze.
  • Beans Are White - Deep cocoa brown matte.
  • Pure Ganache - Pure and luxurious metallic gold.
  • Substitute For Love - Toffee brown with subtle shimmer.
  • Freshly Toasted - Rich mahogany brown.
  • Infusion - Matte dark brown infused with golden glitter.
  • Delicate Acidity - Berry toned brown shimmer.
I am very impressed with the quality of Zoeva shadows and highly recommend them. Have you tried them yet? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net