I'd buy that for a dollar (£) Beauty Blender Dupe

10:24 pm



Shocking fact... I have never tried a Beauty Blender and for a make up junkie like me this is surprising, however I feel it is too pricey for a sponge that becomes pretty grubby so quickly. So I was really happy to spot these egg shaped sponges in Primark the other day. They were priced as £1.50 but when I got to the till they were actually reduced to 70p, don't you just love it when that happens!


As you can see from the picture it looks very similar to a Beauty Blender and it works amazingly well. I dampen the sponge and squeeze the excess water with a paper towel and then it is ready to use. I use it to blend my foundation and concealer which is more time consuming then blending with a brush but the result is worth it.  I apply the product directly to my skin then bounce the sponge on my face to blend, it leaves you with the most perfect finish because the moisture in the sponge really aids the blending and ensures that everything looks smooth and non cakey.  After each use I wash the sponge using some baby shampoo and let it air dry. It has soon become a essential in my make up routine and with them being so affordable I will definitely be stocking up.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net