Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint

1:39 pm



Nail Polish is something I have never talked about on my blog and it's the one thing I am quite lazy with, however I had to give these guys a mention because they are just so good. I picked up 2 bottles for £6 in Boots here in the shades Slip Stream (blue toned purple) and Sprint Finish (vampy deep burgundy). My nail varnish chips within one day even when I use a base and top coat, I painted my nails with this varnish on Sunday and I was chip free until Thursday which I thought was amazing considering I've tried many different and more expensive brands in the passed. So I am very impressed with the longevity for such a budget buy. The formula is virtually opaque with one coat and looks very smooth and even with two coats. It dries extremely quickly and with a top coat I had lovely nails for 5 days and I do not have a dishwasher and I was not using marigolds! Really impressed that I have finally found a formula that works so well for me. Have you tried the Barry  M polishes? I spy some lovely shades for springtime..... 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net