Bourjois City Radiance Foundation & Radiance Reveal Concealer

9:15 pm


Anything new from Bourjois gets me excited and when it comes to budget friendly base products Bourjois really deliver. When I saw the pictures of the new Radiance range I knew they would be right up my street, I love anything that adds a bit of a glow. City Radiance Foundation is a great one to have in your stash when you need a light base for a day of running errands or a lazy Sunday when you want to look polished but do not want a full face of make up. The formula is light and feels fresh on the skin, the coverage is on the sheer side but its pigmented enough to cover redness and even out the skin. The finish is radiant satin and skinlike. It contains SPF 30 so it's great for everyday wear. I have been using it one of three ways, on its own applied with my fingers when I am in a rush and because the coverage is so light it blends in easily without a brush. Or I mix it with a medium coverage base such as Bourjois Healthy Mix or Make-Up Forever Ultra HD this amps up the coverage for a customised finish.  If I am going for a flawless finish I use the City Radiance as a primer and a SPF in one and then I go in with a medium coverage foundation blended with a brush for a really perfected base. I am using shade Beige Clair for reference and it is available in 6 shades here. I have also been enjoying the new Radiance Reveal Concealer it is creamy and blendable and really helps to illuminate the under eye area. I have been using this as a corrector before my usual concealer as it swatches very warm on my skin so it really helps to counteract the blueish shadows under my eyes. I have been using the shade 2 Beige, it is available in 3 shades here. I think the lightest shade would probably suit me better for concealing blemishes on the rest of my face.  What I do like about this concealer is that it is creamy and non drying on the skin but it is still light enough to layer up, also it does not crease on my under eye area which tends to get really dry during the day. To summarise Bourjois does it again! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
ranktrackr.net